Thursday, February 21, 2013

Saturday Session & What's coming...

Saturday Session

This week we are heading to UQ to do a practice run for the Twilight Running Festival on 24th March.
It is a great way to get to know the course to understand what to expect on the day....oh and because it is a nice run!! Breaky at Regatta afterwards.

When: Saturday 23rd February
Time: 6-7:30am
Where: Meet in the Carpark, opposite the Athletics Track at UQ Sir William Macgregor Drive
What: a run of the 10km course with a little bit extra - remember the 10km course is also the half marathon x 2)
Cost: $2

Breaky at the Regatta Hotel afterwards about 8am


What's coming up!!!

Don't forget for all your upcoming events, codes, and generally what's happening for BRS.....see our new What's On Page  http://www.brisbanerunsquad.com.au/WhatsOn2.php

Memory Joggers.....
Saturday 09th March is BRS day at Park Run....we have 10 BRS volunteers and I would love to see heaps more of us out there running!!
Bring the family, bring friends....it is a great event!!!

Thursday 28th February is the final date for the special launch offer for the new City2South, get your entries in now!!!


Benny G Goes Bald

Hi Guy’s,

I’m doing the World’s Greatest Shave and going completely bald, I think I’ll be losing my locks on Sunday the 10th so everybody will be able to see it at training on the 11th. The story and link (and a great picture of me when I had long hair) to my donation page are below.

Thanks in advance,

Ben.


Most of us know somebody who has been affected by cancer. I'm being brave and doing the World's Greatest Shave! this year to support this great cause and help raise both awareness and vital funds required for research and treatment.

Please help me to support this great initiative, every donation counts no matter how small!.

Your donation will fund vital blood cancer research and free support for people with leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma.

To sponsor me online now, just click on this link to my personal fundraising page > http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/bengeldart?SID=204119&LangPref=en-CA

Thanks for your support!


Happy Running

Renae & Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment